Explore Baltimore Sciences
Local experts will come together to discuss current and future breakthroughs from Baltimore's sciences community. What needs to happen to continue to grow this thriving community? What challenges are facing researchers, entrepreneurs and the institutions that support them?
Join the conversation to hear from experts as well as witness demo pitches from local startups in the health/IT space.
- 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. | Registration & Networking
- 5:00 - 5:10 p.m. | Welcoming Remarks
- 5:10 - 5:50 p.m. | Demo Pitches
- Bradley Hennessie, CEO, NextStep Robotics
- 5:50 - 6:30 p.m. | Panel Discussion
- Dr. Miriam Boer, Founder, Sonify Biosciences
- Emily English, Chief Operating Officer, Gemstone Biotherapeutics
- Robert Lord, Co-Founder and President, Protenus
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. | Happy Hour (must be 21+)