Start. Fund. Grow.
Hear from leaders and entrepreneurs in the Baltimore startup and tech community who will share how to acquire funding and scale your business in Baltimore. You will then hear case studies from founders and investors to share real life experiences on the do’s and don’ts of how to navigate starting and growing a business.
- 4:00 PM | Registration & Networking
- 4:30 PM | Opening Remarks
- 4:40 PM | How to acquire funding (types of funding, pitching, valuation) with
Stephen Auvil, Senior Vice President, TEDCO
- 5:10 PM | John Davis, Founder, Notice and Comment (N&C)
- 5:25 PM | Jayfus Doswell, President and CEO, Juxtopia, LLC
- 5:40 PM | Investor focused Panel Discussion:
- Moss Amer, Analyst, Maryland Venture Fund
- Julia Spicer, Executive Director, Mid-Atlantic Venture Association
- David Wise, Director, University System of Maryland
- Gira Wieczorek, Managing Partner, Aleberry
- 6:10 PM | Fireside Chat focused on the Investor/Organization relationship
- John Cammack, Managing Partner, Cammack Associates, LLC
- Param Shah, CEO, Fusiform
Following the event, be sure to join us at The Cocktail pA.R.ty: Exploring Workplace Design through an Augmented Reality Scavenger Hunt .