Technical.ly Introduced: A curated B2B event
There are a surplus of opportunities in Baltimore to meet local startups. The real challenge for some of these successful entrepreneurs is meeting their next client, the decision makers at large corporations.
Join us at Technical.ly Introduced and get the opportunity to meet some of these large businesses and pitch your product or service to members of their purchasing departments.
Our meeting request form is now closed.
Participating Organizations to date:
- Downtown Partnerships of Baltimore
- Kaiser Permanente
Meetings with Lyft do not guarantee purchase of service and are purely informational and beneficial to starting a business to business relationship with their organization.
What will happen after you fill out the form:
- You will share as much information as possible about your company and services (We know it's going to be straight fire).
- Next, We will reach out to the large businesses on your behalf and they will decide which companies they are interested in setting up in-person meetings with during the event.
- This is where the curated part comes in—If you and the large company choose to meet with each other we will set up 10 minute meetings (times may be subject to change).
- You will make that connection you have always been searching for and that biz relationship will begin.
So, that being said, don't miss this great networking opportunity to meet some of the most talked about companies in the region.
If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.